During this Presentation, you’ll know how to find and download the SCORE Business Plan & Financial Spreadsheet templates that will help you & your business startup, get off the ground, grow, succeed, and achieve your goals.
- It’s Your Roadmap To Success
- It’s Your Blueprint for Winning
- It’s For You, Not Your Banker or Lender
- You Can Make It Good To Great at NBDC
- You Must Always Remember to Review and Refresh
- Your Lean Start-up Canvas Is a Great Alternative … although Your Financial Institution Will Always Require Your Traditional Business Plan.
Bill Encell graduated from UNL in 1962. He was with the SUN Newspapers of Omaha from 1963 to 1978. When Encell left the SUN, they were owned by Warren Buffett and he was the Assistant Publisher. Encell joined All Makes Office Equipment Co. in 1978, and retired in 2015. When Bill left All Makes he was the Executive Vice President and Quality Training Officer. Encell have been a volunteer Certified Mentor and Workshop Trainer with SCORE Greater Omaha Chapter #40 since 2015.