Description: Facebook ads can be confusing and understanding the analytics after you have ran an ad can sometimes seem like a different language. In this webinar, we will go over the basics of setting up your Facebook ads for success, targeting your ideal audience, and then understanding the outcomes of your ad.
Key takeaways include:
– Explore how Facebook advertising works
– Learn how to set up a Facebook Ad
– Understand Facebook ad targeting options
– Define terms and understand facts and stats
– Discover campaign review, tracking, and reporting
Alyssa Wyant is the owner of Pen & Post, a copywriting, marketing, and business consulting firm. Wyant holds a master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln and a Bachelor of Science in Organizational Communication from the University of Nebraska at Kearney. Wyant has been in marketing for 15 years working with various business including higher education, small businesses, healthcare, publishing, and agriculture to name a few.