Learn how to sell your products online. We’ll walk through listing your products for free with Google Business Profile and Merchant Center. And we’ll show you one way to sell on your website, using an E-Commerce store built with Shopify. Plus, learn about more helpful tools to stand out online, such as Local Opportunity Finder and Grow My Store.
Key takeaways include:
– Discuss the Products tab in a Google Business Profile
– Introduce Google Merchant Center and the basics of creating a free account and a product feed
– Show you how to set up an E-Commerce website using Shopify
Maria Elena Duron is a digital marketing professional with more than 18 years experience in all aspects of digital initiatives for start-ups and all sized businesses. She has over a dozen years active experience in international eCommerce. Her expertise was awarded by the Texas Governor’s office with the Excellence in Small Business Award and Person of Vision award for the State of Texas. She is recognized by the Grow with Google Program and commissioned to speak professionally for Google.
- 18+ years of practical experience in online and offline connections and developing brand communities including founding one of the Top 10 Twitter chats in the world
- Serves as a skilled catalyst for positive conversation around your brand.
- Delivers great brand recognition to clients and their positioning as industry experts
- Through a partnership, provides Appreciation at Work and Appreciation in Business workshops to passionate professionals and executives.
Maria is a guest lecturer at the University of Texas SBDC, editor-in-chief of the award winning Personal Branding Blog, and a contributing columnist for publications like Business Insider, American Business Journal, Fox Business, US News & World Report, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post, and The Young Entrepreneurs Council. Maria was awarded the Texas Governor’s Excellence in Small Business Award and is the founder of #brandchat, a recognized online chat focused on marketing and branding. She earned her B.B.A. in marketing from Texas Tech University and graduate work at Cornell University, University of California in Davis, and University of Phoenix.